I do believe Q was the shortest section. Here’s what’s left, and this time I don’t even think my self-imposed restrictions were needed.
- qemu: I know technically speaking qemu is run at the CLI, but I don’t know that I’ve ever seen it work outside of X, if that makes sense. I suppose I should give it the same due diligence that mplayer, etc., got, but that list is growing rather long.
- qtrace: This appears to be graphical.
- quake2: I mention quake2 here but really it’s aaquake2, which I mention obliquely since we technically already skimmed past the aalib. It would be marvelous to see and I can attest to trying it briefly a few years back, but it might be more effort than is practical. You try it and tell us how it goes.
- query: I can only shake my head and wonder what I meant when I added this to my list. 😦
- quintuple-agent: The only link I have for this is dead. I believe it was some sort of password protection or file encryption tool.
And that’s it. 🙂
Of course, now we really have to buckle down, and charge into the R section. Take a deep breath. … 😯